If you are visiting Nigeria and have never visited Lagos, then you are something big. The former capital of Nigeria and the country's biggest economy has a full lot of visitors attractions. You will be spoilt with the tonnes of recreational locations in Lagos like resorts, beaches, art centres, museums, malls, markets and festivals you get to enjoy.
The national Museum place din Onikan Lagos and established in 1957, just before Nigeria gained independence, has been source of tourism. The museum has a remarkable collections in ethnography, archaeology, and traditional art.
The Terra Kulture is the one-stop visitor attraction for creative arts: language, literature, visual arts, drama, culinary, comedy, fashion, film, dance and design. You cannot get all that art in one location anywhere else in Lagos. This amazing place can be found on 1376, Tiamiyu Savage Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The Lekki Conservation Center is a seventy-eight hectare natural resource conservation in Lekki, Lagos state. You get to immerse yourself in the charm of nature on the remarkable tour of this centre. You can even climb above tree canopies on the greatest canopy bridge walk in Africa.
Fly from Dubai to Lagos with Emirates to reach the destination.
All the big airlines fly on the Dubai to Lagos route like Egypt Airways, Qatar Airways, and Emirates.
Reach Lagos within eight hours ten minutes from Dubai.
The cheap day to fly from Dubai to Lagos is on Tuesday.
There are fifteen flights per week flying from Dubai to Lagos.
• Dubai, UAE is 3,670 miles from Lagos
• Nairobi, Kenya - Jomo Kenyatta Intl is the most famous link for one stop flights between cheap flights from Lagos and Dubai.
• The earliest flight of the day departs at 00:50. The last flight of the day departs at 21:50.
• There are one airline that offer direct flights from Dubai to Lagos.
• The most famous airline flying between Dubai to Lagos is Kenya Airways.