The Tiketi.com app helps you search, compare and book cheap flights from Durban to Port Elizabeth online. Port Elizabeth is a city on Algoa Bay in South Africans East Cape Province. A big port, it is also famous for its many beaches. So find and compare flight tickets from Durban (DUR) to Port Elizabeth (PLZ) and book great offers on cheap air taxi from Durban to Port Elizabeth online now. Here are some of the best attractions of Port Elizabeth.
This is the 3rd biggest national park in South Africa and has expanded to conserve a big range of wildlife and flora from the semi-desert Karoo down to the coastline of Sundays River Valley Mouth. This is the one location that you must visit if you are an animal lover. The elephants walk past by you extremely near to this park and experience is overwhelming.
With its right mixture of hot water, fair breezes and claim sea, it is one of the top sailing venues in the planet and a Mecca for all beach and water sports lovers. Rest assured, swimming beaches are patrolled by highly trained expert lifeguards during the hot month season.
A symbol of the South African freedom and its war, the Red Place Museum offers a rich history about its people. Red location is one of the oldest townships of Nelson Mandela Bay, named for the solid iron barrack buildings which have rusted to a deep red.
The distance of air taxi from Durban to Port Elizabeth flight is 709 kilometers.
The common Durban to Port Elizabeth flight time is an hour and twenty-five minutes.
There are nineteen Durban to Port Elizabeth direct flights.
British Airways provides thirty-six percent of the non-stop flights between Port Elizabeth and Durban.
Four flights departures from Durban to Port Elizabeth per day on average.
• Morning - fifty percent of flight departures
• Afternoon - fifty percent of flight departures
• Durban is 443 miles from Port Elizabeth.
• There are two daily flights from Durban to Port Elizabeth.
• There are three weekly Durban to Port Elizabeth flights cheap.
• FlySafair has the most nonstop flights between Port Elizabeth and Durban.
• Johannesburg, South Africa - O.R. Tambo International is the most famous link for one stop flights between Port Elizabeth and Durban.