Dubai has a myriad of attractions to thrill any visitor, from desert to skiing safaris. With so many choices to pick from, it can be overwhelming planning a tour to Dubai.
Bollywood Park is the first theme park in the planet that dedicate its all rides and attractions to Bollywood. You will get a real taste of Bollywood style adventure, comedy, action, dance, romance, emotion and music. The Bollywood park has 5 enchanting zones with celebrate Mumbai's legendary and most famous movie industry.
The evening Dubai Desert Safari is one of the most remarkable as well as relaxing trips if you are visiting Dubai with your family or your friends. Have the chance of admiring the wonderful view of the Lofty Red Dunes of Al Habib. If you have dream fulfill while riding via the dunes in a Land Cruiser.
With the ability of gripping ten million liters of water, Dubai Aquarium light up the attractiveness of ocean floor while showcasing one of the most diverse collections of marine life internationally. Dubai Aquarium has the set of 1000s of marine animals that represent the full marine species.
The distance of Dubai flights from Jeddah is 1,697 kilometers.
The average Jeddah to Dubai flight time is two hour and fifty-four minutes.
There are 103 Jeddah to Dubai direct flights.
Saudi Arabian airlines offers 41 percent of the non-stop flights between Dubai and Jeddah.
There are five airlines who fly direct from Jeddah to Dubai.
• The flight distance between Jeddah to Dubai is 1695km.
• There are five airlines that offer cheap flights from Jeddah to Dubai.
• The most famous airline flying from Jeddah to Dubai is Flynas.
• The quickest flight time for Jeddah to Dubai direct flights is two hours thirty minutes. The average flight time is two hours fifty-four minutes.
• The quickest flight time for flights with stopovers is six hours five minutes.
• The earliest Jeddah to Dubai flights departs at 01:30. The final flight of the day departs at 23:00.