Abidjan is the biggest city and the chief port of the country of Cote d'Ivoire/Ivory coast placed in the continent of Africa. Presently, Yamoussoukro is the capital of the Côte d'Ivoire, but Abidjan grips its place as the most vital commercial and banking centre in the country. Here are some of the best attractions of Abidjan:
The St.Paul Cathedral is a creative structure created and designed by Italian architect Aldo Spiritom. This cathedral is unlike any other regular ones, as one cannot truly recognize that this as a religious location from its outside. But inside, the stained glass tableaux remind you of the basilica in Yamoussoukro.
La Pyramide is one of the most enterprising architectural building in Abidjan. Shaped in the type of a pyramid it is placed right in the business centre of the city. Today it houses a gym and many other offices.
If you want to view how the rich people of Abidjan live then you should go to the Cocody neighborhood. The abijanaise people here live in remarkable, expensive mansions with gardens. The Hotel lvoire and Presidential tower are placed in this area itself.
The Banco National Forest places on the top of city and covers a place of 7,500 acres of tropical rain forest. Today, it is famous for Abidjan's biggest commercial complex.
Generally the best Johannesburg to Abidjan flight time to book is 2 months in advance. And the cheap days to fly are Wednesdays, Tuesdays, and Saturdays. Sunday is the most costly.
There are 1 direct flight from Johannesburg to Abidjan.
South African Airways offers the non-stop Johannesburg to Abidjan flights cheap.
• Johannesburg is 3,062 miles from Abidjan.
• Cape Town, South Africa - Cape Town Intl is the most famous link for one stop flights between Abidjan and Johannesburg.
• The quickest flight time for Johannesburg to Abidjan direct flight is eight hours five minutes. The average flight time is eight hours five minutes.
• The quickest Johannesburg to Abidjan flights with stopovers is thirteen hours and thirty minutes.
• The earliest flights of the day departs at 03:10. The final flight of the day departs at 13:10.