East London is a wonderful fun city to explore. This Sunshine coast city provides lots to view and do- whether it is a day by the beach, time spend exploring a museum or heating a secret place beloved by locals, there is something for every person to enjoy.
Gonubie beach is a charming blue flag beach best for boardwalk strolling, beach runs and kayaking. Take a dip in the tidal pool and chill yourself off from the summer heat with one of the top things to do in East London.
This little hamlet northeast of East London is a favourite for family holidays. Form such a wonderful point, you will have stunning views of the Indian Ocean. Head to the cliffs for sundowners in hot months and one of the most brilliant things to do in East London.
This wonderful laidback pretty village, less than an hour's drive from East London, has a lot to provide with pristine beaches, low-cost accommodation, swimming and beach walks.
The east London Museum hosts a four-hundred-year-old dodo egg, the last remaining full specimen in the planet. The celebrated naturalist Dr Marjorie Courtenay-Latimer, discoverer of the Curator and Coelacanth of the East London Museum, inherited the egg.
The distance of East London flights from Johannesburg is 766 kilometers.
The common flights Johannesburg to East London flight time is an hour and thirty minutes.
There are fifty direct flights from Johannesburg to East London.
Safair provides forty-two percent of the non-stop flights between East London and Johannesburg.
• Johannesburg is 478 miles from East London.
• There are seven daily flights from Johannesburg to East London.
• There are twenty-eight weekly flights from Johannesburg to East London.
• Twenty non-stop flights are operating from Johannesburg to East London.
• FlySafair has the most nonstop Flights Johannesburg to East London flights.
• Cape Town, South Africa - Cape Town Intl is the most famous link for one stop flights between East London and Johannesburg, South Africa.