Luanda is a city placed in the south-west of Africa, on the coast of Atlantic Ocean, close to the mouth of the Cuango River. Luanda is the capital of Angola.
The upper and lower cities are divided by a board coastal terrace, which is several tenths of meters high. The Upper city specs an abundance of green homes with verandas and turrets. This is also the place of government agencies, parliament, the cathedral, the palace of the president and bishop, the seminary and the Angola University.
Among the most famous beaches of Luanda are Belas, lle, Mussulu, and Corymbia. Near the coast of one of the beaches is placed a little palm Island, which traditionally shocks visitors by its beauty.
An extremely amazing collection of ethnographic and historical exhibits is presented in the Dundu Museum. Its visitors will be capable to view charming items of national clothes that the locals wore 100s of years ago, and to explore the collection of items which were, and ritual supplies. This museum shows an amazing collection of historical artifacts that witnessed many vital historical events.
On the territory of the Upper City, is placed the Academy of Music. It will be amazing for every person who is interested in music classic to visit.
3h 30min is the average Johannesburg Luanda flights time.
There are two airlines who fly direct from Johannesburg to Luanda.
There are eighteen flights per week flying from Johannesburg to Luanda.
Generally the best Johannesburg to Luanda flight time is 2 months in advance. And the cheap days to fly are Wednesday, Tuesday, and Saturdays. Saturday is the most costly.
South African Airways offer 63 of the non-stop flights between Luanda and Johannesburg.
• Johannesburg, South Africa is 1,550 miles from Luanda.
• There are two daily Johannesburg to Luanda cheap flights.
• There are four weekly flights from Johannesburg to Luanda.
• Two non-stop flights are operating from Johannesburg to Luanda.
• Windhoek, Namibia - Hosea Kutako Intl is the most famous link for one stop flights between Luanda and Johannesburg.
• TAAG Angola Airlines has the most nonstop Johannesburg to Luanda flights cheap.