Richards Bay is a KwaZulu-Natal town. It is placed on a thirty square kilometre lagoon of the Mhlatuze River, which provides it one of the country's biggest harbours. Here are some of the best attractions of Richards Bay:
A big five multiple prize winning four star lodge, set within the Zululand Rhino Reserve. Take benefit of full peace and tranquility with hot friendly atmosphere at wonderful and charming lodge which has the most amazing views in Zululand from the river meandering below to the distant Lebombo Mountains.
DuneSide Guest House
This is placed in Richards Bay, in the heart of Kwazulu Natal. The town is dynamic and is quick becoming a very famous north coast holiday place. Richards Bay boasts the country's biggest harbour and some of its most vital wetland scenery.
Birds of Paradise B&B
Birds of Paradise B& B is an up market guest home placed in the oldest town of European settlement in Zululand, Eshowe. This accommodation facility provides a private, secluded atmosphere with a relaxed environment. The private dining room provides a remarkable continental breakfast, with fruit, muffins, and a selection of yogurts, and a complete English breakfast.
A Johannesburg to Richards Bay, South Africa direct flights takes up to two hours, covering a distance of 298 kilometers.
Airlines such as SAA operate direct flights from Johannesburg to Richards Bay.
Eight flights departures from Johannesburg to Richards Bay per day on average.
• Early morning - thirty-eight percent of flight departures.
• Morning - twenty-five percent of flight departures
• Afternoon - thirty-eight percent of flight departures
• Johannesburg is 297 miles from Richards Bay.
• There are three daily flights from Johannesburg to Richards Bay.
• There are four weekly from Richards Bay, South Africa flights from Johannesburg.
• Three non-stop Johannesburg to Richards Bay, South Africa flights cheap.
• South African Airways has the most non-stop flights between Richards Bay and Johannesburg.
• The average Johannesburg to Richards Bay, South Africa flight time is one hour twenty-three minutes.