Zanzibar is popular for its long stretches of unspoilt beaches, quaint fishing villages and crystal clear waters. There is a lot to do in Zanzibar besides lying around on the beach and taking relax afternoon laps. Here are some of the best attractions of the city:
Constructed in 1883 by Sultan Barghash, the building was the focus of many British bombardments in 1896 to force the son of Barghash; Sultan Hamoud to admit defeat to the UK forces. Anyway, he remained in the palace and made his residence until his death. Today, the building hosts big number of visitors who love to spend their holiday in Tanzania.
Formerly called as Beit El Sahel, the Palace Museum was the royal residence of the Sultan of Zanzibar until 1964 until the full regime was overthrow. Afterwards, the building was changed into a remarkable museum that visitors who spend their holiday in Tanzania would enjoy.
Placed close to the House of Wonders, the Old Fort is a remarkable structure that was constructed at the starting of the eighteen century. During the past few decades, this old fort has been modernized and restored to become the city culture center and the offices of the film festival of Zanzibar as well.
A Kilimanjaro to Zanzibar direct flights takes up to one hour, covering distance of 243 kilometers.
Fourteen flights departures from Kilimanjaro to Zanzibar per day on average.
• Morning - forty-three percent of flight departures
• Afternoon - forty-three percent of flight departures
• Evening - fourteen percent of flight departures
• The cheap day to fly from Kilimanjaro to Zanzibar is on Sunday.
• The flight distance between Zanzibar city to Kilimanjaro is 407km.
• There are three airlines that offer cheap flights from Kilimanjaro to Zanzibar direct.
• The most famous airline offer cheap flights from Kilimanjaro to Zanzibar is Air Tanzania.
• The quickest flight time for direct flights from Kilimanjaro to Zanzibar is fifty minutes. The Kilimanjaro to Zanzibar flights cheap time is one hour seventeen minutes.
• The quickest flight time for flights with stopovers is three hours forty-five minutes.
• The earliest Zanzibar to Kilimanjaro flights departs at 07:30. The final flight of the day departs at 19:30.