Dubai is a city and emirate in the UAE famous for magnificence shopping, modern architecture and a active nightlife place. Here are some of the best attractions of the Dubai:
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building on the earth, soaring 2,718 feet high with more than 160 stories set in a stepped design that narrows as its climbs. The design is shaped after the repetition of a single geometric shape, meant to echo Islamic art.
Etihad Museum is undoubtedly one of the Dubai most amazing. Targeted on teaching visitors the story of how the United Arab Emirates was founded, it is placed on the right place where the country was born in 1971, and permits people to excellent understand the time period when the 7 Emirates were United to become the UAE as we know it today.
The Burj Al Arab
The Burj Al Arab is a 919 foot building that stands on its own non-natural Island. The sail-shaped icon might just represent the deluxe hotel in the universe. It is the only hotel in the planet often referred to as 7 star and boasts as one of the most costly suites, at a whopping $18,715 a night.
The distance of Dubai flights from Kuwait is 852 kilometers.
The common Kuwait to Dubai flight time is an hour and forty-eight minutes.
There are 135 direct flights from Kuwait to Dubai.
Emirates offers 31 percent of the non-stop flights between Dubai and Kuwait.
There are four airlines who fly non-stop Kuwait to Dubai flights.
There are four airports in Dubai: Dubai Creek SPB, Dubai Al Maktoum, Jebel Ali SPB, and Dubai Creek SPB.
• Kuwait City, Kuwait is 530 miles from Dubai.
• There are forty-one weekly flights from Kuwait to Dubai.
• Thirty-one non-stop flights are operating from Kuwait to Dubai.
• Emirates has the most non-stop flights between Kuwait and Dubai.
• Bahrain, Bahrain Intl is the most famous link for one stop flights between Dubai and Kuwait city.
• The common Kuwait to Dubai flights cheap is one hour forty-seven minutes.