Kano is blessed with rich tourism resources which contain historical sites and monuments, as well as special places of amazing interest, such as Kurmi market established in the fifteen century is in the heart of Kano City, the centuries old-city wall with some of its gates still standing.
This is placed within the Emirs Palace - a remarkable architecture constructed in the fifteen century. Although it has gone through series of modifications, the stunning architectural design still bears the hallmark of Arabic culture and influence.
It is the oldest public market in northern Nigeria and well-known for very olds wares such as calabashes, carvings, brassworks, antique jeweleries, leather items and pottery among other things.
Tiga dam is among the top attractions within the Kano where fishing activities and boating take place. At the far end of the dam is Rock Castle Hotel which was purposely built to facilitate Queen Elizabeth and her entourage during her visit to Nigeria in 1960.
The Dala hills is where the initial settlers in Kano dwelt when they first arrived the city of 1000s of years ago, and the first inhabitants used the hills to model their villages and housing. The hills still retain tourism values that guests will find amazing anytime they visit the hills in Kano.
There are fourteen direct flights Lagos to Kano.
Generally the best Lagos to Kano flight time to book is 2 months in advance. And the affordable day to fly are Wednesday, Tuesday, and Saturday. Sunday is the most costly.
The flight distance between Lagos to Kano is 836km.
• Lagos, Nigeria is 519 miles from Kano.
• There are four daily flights from Lagos, Nigeria to Kano.
• Five non-stop flights are operating from Lagos to Kano.
• There are six weekly flights from Lagos, Nigeria to Kano.
• Azman Air has the nonstop cheap flights from Lagos to Kano.
• Abuja Nigeria - Abuja International is the most famous connection for one stop flights between Lagos to Kano.
• The most famous airline flying from Lagos to Kano is Air Peace.
• The earlier Lagos to Kano flights cheap of the day departs at 6:30. The final flight of the day departs at 19:00.