For those of you who have yet to hear the name Malindi, it is a famous tourist destination placed 120 km to the North-east of Mombasa. The area of Malindi is accessible by sea, air, and road. Here are some of the best attractions of the Malindi:
Bio Ken Snake Park
The Bio-Ken is a research center which deals with reptiles, mainly snake-bite and snakes. Placed less than five minutes drive from the hotels in Watamu, Kenya, it houses the biggest collection of Snakes in East Africa and is open to the public. Placed just thirty-five minutes drive outside Malindi it is value taking a trip down to the centre if you are keen on viewing some slithery creatures.
The Gedi ruins are one of Kenya wonderful mysteries. Set in an idyllic place on the Indian Ocean, and buried deep in a lush forest, the town was thought to have been founded in the early thirteen century, although hard proof eludes most scientists.
Tsavo East/West National Parks
Tsavo is divided into 2 separate parks, Tsavo East National Park and Tsavo West National Park. Placed in Coast province of Kenya in between Mombasa and Nairobi city. Tsavo is nearly 22,000km2, being the biggest national park in Kenya and one of the biggest in the planet. The park was split into 2 due to the railway going from Mombasa to the interior of Kenya.
The distance of Lamu to Malindi cheap flights is 140 kilometers.
The average Lamu to Malindi flight time is twenty-four minutes.
There are twenty-eight Lamu to Malindi direct flights.
AirKenya Express offers fifty percent of the non-stop flights between Malindi and Lamu.
• Malindi is 88 miles from Lamu island.
• There are two weekly flights from Malindi to Lamu Island.
• Two non-stop flights are operating from Malindi to Lamu Island.
• Fly540 has the most nonstop flights between Lamu and Malindi.
• Three direct flights are operating from Lamu and Malindi.
• Silverstone Air has the most direct flights between Lamu and Malindi, Kenya.
• Nairobi, Kenya - Jomo Kenyatta Intl is the most famous link for nonstop flights between Lamu and Malindi.
• The average flying time for a Malindi to Lamu direct flight is 0 hour twelve minutes.