There are many locations in the world that have been underrated as tourism attractions. Accra, Ghana is one such location which has a lot to offer to the visitors. There are a lot of different locations in this city which make it an attractive traveling place. Let us have a quick look at the best places that you must consider when visiting Accra.
• Makola market
• The studio
• Independence square
• Bojo beach
• Labadi beach
• Legon botanical gardens
• National museum
• Flagstaff house
• Independence arch
• Osu castle
• Holy trinity cathedral
Afia beach hotel provides waterside comfort, a best central place, and your choice of room or bungalow. You can experience the modern, stylish of Accra at the mid-priced Soriania hotel.
Famous neighborhood in Accra:
• The beach - The labadi beach region is lined with restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
• Central Accra - this contains the historic heart of the city and many of its hotels. You will find the Independence Square, National Museum, and other attractions here.
• Acra West - this latest area of town is where you will find a dynamic business area, adding the new West Hills Mall.
British Airways flights to Accra take six hours and fifty minutes. Ghana vibrant capital is one hour behind London. With a tropical equatorial climate, Accra is warm with seasonal rains.
The affordable day to fly from London to Accra flights is Friday. So, if you want to keep a bit of cash on your next tour look for flights on that day.
There are twenty-one Accra to London flights cheap per week, averaging three per day.
America airlines (one times daily), British airways (one time daily), lberia (one times daily) are the most continue flyers on this route.
The affordable price we found on a flight from London to Accra begins from €329.
• The affordable flight from London to Accra was found, on average, forty days before departure.
• Book at least two weeks before departure, in order to obtain best price.
• Top season is considered to be August, July and September. The affordable month to fly is March.