No trip to Kenya is complete without at least stopping in the country's capital and spending some time visiting some of Nairobi's many attractions. From time spending with animals, learning more about Kenyan culture, tasting some domestic cuisine, and more, here are best of the umissable stops placed all throughout Nairobi.
• Uhuru park
• Nairobi National Park
• David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
• Giraffe Centre
• Karen Blixen Museum
• Nairobi National Museum
• Bomas of Kenya
• Kazuri Beads Factory Tour
• Railway Museum
• Ngong Hills
• National Archives
Tourist visiting Nairobi for the first time have 2 main areas where they can base themselves for prime tourism opportunities: To feel the pulse of this dynamic city and have simple access to its shops, restaurants, museums, the city center makes a remarkable base. Here are some highly-rated hotels in these areas:
Within walking distance of the Kenya National Museum, the stylish Villa Rosa Keminski Nairobi is at the top end of the mid-range choices, while the Sarova Stanley, in the center of the city, is Nairobis oldest luxury hotel, with relatively cost-friendly rates. Also in the city center, the InterContinental Nairobi is a famous base for those who favor a big chain hotel.
Mumbai to Nairobi flight time takes 365 hours to fly.
There are two airports in Nairobi: Nairobi Wilson and Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta.
In the past three days, the affordable return tickets were found on Ethiopian Air (23,449 rupees), Oman Air (22,761 Rupees), and Emirates (30,945 rupees).
There are fourteen flights between Mumbai and Nairobi per week, averaging two per day. You can also book online London to Mumbai cheap flights at affordable rate.
The Emirates Airlines run direct flights from Mumbai to Nairobi.
• The affordable flight from Mumbai to Nairobi was found, on average, 35 days before departure.
• High season is considered to be May, April and June. The affordable months to fly is March.
• Book cheapest flights Mumbai to Nairobi at least two weeks before departure in order to get a lowest price.
• On average there is no price difference when picking to fly in the evening or morning on this flight route or book Nairobi to Mumbai flights cheap.