Accra is the capital of Ghana, the biggest city, in buildings and landscape it stands out among other cities in Ghana. It is a wonderful city with charming infrastructure, stable economy and remarkable tourist attractions that will leave you captivated. Here are some of the best attractions of Accra:
Accra and all of the country respects this one man that led the Ghana to a nonviolent reconciliation with its colonists. This wonderful museum was named after him in remarkable honor of his fight for independence and located in the heart of Accra. It is one of the beautiful places you can visit to learn more about the histories of Ghana great forefathers and heroes.
This structure was built in 1990 and serves as an avenue where domestic talents are developed and showed. You can visit this wonderful theater and watch local women and men with amazing arts, skills, relax and get entertained.
This town is one of the biggest fish harbors in Africa and dated back to the seventeen century as a best historic treasure of Accra. Foreigners also come to pitch their business in this superb city due to its biggest economy.
The cheap day to fly from Nairobi to Accra is on Friday.
The distance between cheap flights from Nairobi to Accra is 4,187 kilometers.
The average Nairobi to Accra flight time is five hours and forty minutes.
There are seven direct flights from Nairobi to Accra.
Kenya Airways offers hundred percent of the non-stop flights between Accra and Nairobi.
• Nairobi, is 2,605 miles from Accra.
• There are two weekly flights from Nairobi to Accra.
• One non-stop flights are operating from Nairobi to Accra.
• Kenya Airways has the most nonstop flights between Accra and Nairobi.
• Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - Bole is the most famous link for one stop flights between Accra and Nairobi.
• The quickest flight time for direct flights from Nairobi to Accra is five hours forty minutes.
• The average cheapest flights Nairobi to Accra flight time is five hours forty minutes.
• The quickest flight time for flights with stopovers is ten hours forty minutes.