Even if you are just staying for a couple of days, Madagascar capital city, Antananarivo, provides some remarkable historical places well value visiting. Referred locally as "Tana," Antananarivo boasts some wonderful grand designs. Here are some of the best attractions of the capital city:
Perched on top of a hill, the Rova of Antananarivo is one of the Imerina kingdom symbols. Inside the royal enclose there is a church and different palaces, including the Queens Palace. After burning down in 1995, the Rova was rebuilt and still remain as a location value visiting to enjoy the wonderful view of the town below.
Built in 1872 by the William Pool (English architect), the Prime Ministers Palace was a replacement for what was actually a wooden building. Burned to the ground but restored in 1976, it is house to a real exhibition of royal attributes and personal effects from the Queens Palace in the Rova of Antananarivo, which also burned down.
Andohalo Place was the house of the first market of Zoma. Before its development, all official monarchic events took place in Andohalo. On 14 October, 1958, the birth of the Malagasy Republic was proclaimed there.
The distance of cheap flights from Nairobi to Antananarivo is 2,256 kilometers.
The average Nairobi to Antananarivo flight time is three hours and twenty minutes.
There are ten direct flights from Nairobi to Antananarivo.
• Morning - eighty-three percent of flight departures
• Evening - seventy-percent of flight departures
Kenya Airways offers hundred percent of the non-stop flights between Antananarivo and Nairobi.
The nearest airport to Antananarivo is Antananarivo Airport and the nearest airport to Nairobi is Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
• Nairobi, Kenya is 1,405 miles from Antananarivo.
• There are three daily flights from Nairobi to Antananarivo.
• There are five weekly flights from Nairobi to Antananarivo.
• Five non-stop flights are operating from Nairobi to Antananarivo.
• Kenya Airways has the most nonstop cheap flights from Nairobi to Antananarivo.
• Paris, France - Charles De Gaulle Airport is the most famous link for one stop flights between Antananarivo and Nairobi.