Dar es Salaam has over the years grown to be Tanzania biggest city. Popularly called as Dar, the city is Tanzania economic hub boasting the second biggest port in East Africa. The city is famous as a transit town to most of Tanzania touristic places like the Zanzibar Island and Selous Game service. Dar es salaam is them prominent city in art, music, fashion, film and media. Dar es Salaam to Dubai flight easily accessible.
This city is the big gateway to Tanzania through Julius Nyerere International Airport. Get around the city using minibuses, trains or buses. Restaurants in Dar es Salaam provide tasty traditional intercontinental dishes.
Dar es Salaam city has many remarkable locations to visit and activities to engage in. There are different attractions within Dar es Salaam to explore such as National Museum of Tanzania, Askari Monument, the beach, Uhuru Monument, Mbudya Island, Bongoyo Island, Msasani Peninsula among others.
• Explore the Mbezi beach to swim in the sunbathe and clear waters.
• Visit the national museum of Tanzania and learn its history and rich culture.
• Discover the Dar es Salaam zoo to view wildlife, and be sure to go to the Kivukoni fish market before end of your trip.
Generally the top time to book Nairobi to Dar es Salaam fights is 2 months in advance. And the affordable days to fly are Wednesday, Tuesday, and Saturday. Sunday is the most expensive.
There are forty-five direct cheap flights from Nairobi to Dar es Salaam.
Kenya airways offers 62 of the non-stop cheap flights from Nairobi to Dar es Salaam.
Visitors can guess a direct flight to take about 2 hours, flying a distance of approximately 415 kilometers.
Visitors can guess 39 flights from Nairobi to Dar es Salaam on average per day.
• Early morning - fifteen percent of flight departures
• Morning - thirteen percent of flight departures
• Afternoon - eighteen percent of flight departures
• Evening - fifty-four percent of flight departures