Colloquially famous as the "city of gold", Johannesburg is the largest city in South Africa that has mostly been famous for being Nelson Mandela's home for its amazing museum. But, there is more to the city than meets the eye. There are locations to visit in Johannesburg like Market Theatre and Zoo lake that would replace anyone's opinion about the city. Some of the big attractions of the city are:
• The Apartheid Museum
• Constitution Hill
• Gold Reef City
• Soweto & the Mandela Museum
• The Maboneng Precinct
• Lion & Safari Park Day Trip
• The Cradle of Humankind Day Trip
• Pilanesberg National Park Day Trip
• Day Trip to Pretoria
• Walter Sisulu National Botanical Gardens
• The Lindfield Victorian House Museum
• Wits Art Museum
• Market Theatre
In Johannesburg, the wonderful northern suburbs, such as Sandton, Rosebank, and Melrose are generally the best and safest areas to stay. Theaters, shopping malls, restaurants, and museums are minutes away, and best attractions such as the Apartheid Museum and Constitution Hill are simply accessible in about fifteen to twenty minutes by private car or taxi.
Generally the top time to book Nairobi to Johannesburg flights is 2 months in advance. And the affordable days to fly are Wednesday, Tuesday, and Saturday. Sunday is the most costly.
There are thirty-two direct cheap flights from Johannesburg to Nairobi.
Kenya airways offers 65 of the non-stop flights between Nairobi and Johannesburg.
There are presently five offerings direct cheap Nairobi to Johannesburg flights, including Air Namibia, Etihad Airways, and Kenya Airways.
• On average twenty flights departs per day.
• Morning - thirty-five flight departures
• Afternoon - fifty percent of flight departures
• Evening - fifteen percent of flight departures
• After you have booked your Johannesburg Accra flights Kenya Airways ticket, you may confirm the status anytime using the PNR number. Additional, you may even make use of the web check-in facility to keep yourself from waiting in long queues.
• The first Kenya Airways flight of the day leaves at 1:00 PM from Nairobi to each South African capital while the last flight departs at 7:35 AM. In a week, four Kenya Airways flights operate on this route.