Khartoum, the capital city of Sudan. The country's capital is actually a group of 3 cities, Omdurman, Bahri, and Khartoum. Here are some of the best attractions of Khartoum:
Shari’a Al-Nil Street
Shari’a Al-Nil Street, also famous as Nile Street, is considered to be the most charming street in the Sudanese capital. Flanked by the Blue Nile on one side, it has many colonial, classical style houses, mostly used as government offices.
This souk, or market in Arabic, is big and stretches for several blocks in the hub of Khartoum, south of the Grand Mosque. It is said that until the early 1990s the region where the market is today was the hub of intellectual life and artistic creation, with clubs, bars, and art galleries.
The Arabi Souk may be simpler to reach, but the Omdurman one is far more stunning, despite being in a part of the capital that is already a city in itself, and so, farther from the city center. Folklore performances are one of the emphasizes of the market.
Although there is a little part of this market that caters to visitors, it is still largely geared towards the domestic community and domestic customers. That means that on Fridays, Islam's scared day, there are fewer things to do and see, especially during prayers.
The distance Nairobi to Khartoum flights is 1,939 kilometers.
The average from Nairobi to Khartoum flight time is two hours and fifty-five minutes.
There are five direct flights from Nairobi to Khartoum.
Kenya Airways provides hundred percent of the non-stop flights between Khartoum and Nairobi.
• Nairobi is 1,210 miles from Khartoum
• There are five weekly flights from Nairobi to Khartoum
• Five non-stop flights are operating Nairobi to Khartoum
• KLM Royal Dutch Airlines has the most nonstop cheap flights From Nairobi to Khartoum.
• Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - Bole is the most famous link for one stop flights between Khartoum and Nairobi.
• The quickest flight time for Nairobi to Khartoum is two hours fifty-five hours minutes. The average flight time is two hours fifty-five minutes.
• The quickest Nairobi to Khartoum flights time with stopovers is eight hours forty-five minutes.