Rwanda's wonderful and charming capital, Kigali has a attractive history that has given way to the amazingly peaceful and forward-thinking city of today. Here are some of the best attractions of Kigali are:
Three hours away from famous city is Mount Bisoke, also called as Mount Visoke, in the Virunga Mountains. The mountain stands at a respectable 3,710 meters high and is a steep and hard trek, but the key attraction is the amazing crater lake at the top, which is the biggest in the region.
If you have the time and want to get a best insight into the Kigali scene, take in the arts or get involved in one of the many activities provided at the Inema Arts Center. There are different artworks on display from some of country's brightest talents and you can view the artists at work in the studio. Here you can buy locally made items from domestic artisans, attend one their events, or even learn a fresh skill, such as dancing or drumming.
Traveling 2 hours east of the city, you will reach Akagera National Park, Rwanda's premier safari place. The park itself is very charming and was started as a conservation project primarily, rather than for tourism.
The cheap day to fly from Nairobi to Kigali is on Tuesday.
The distance of Nairobi to Kigali flights is 575 kilometers.
There are thirty two direct flights from Nairobi to Kigali.
The average from Nairobi to Kigali flight time is an hour and twenty-seven minutes.
RwandaAir Express offers 65 percent of the non-stop flights between Kigali and Nairobi.
• Generally the excellent time to book Nairobi to Kigali flights is 2 months in advance. And the cheap days to fly are Wednesday, Tuesday, and Saturdays. Sunday is the most costly.
• Nairobi is 472 miles from Kigali
• There are nine weekly flights from Nairobi to Kigali.
• Nine non-stop flights are operating from Nairobi to Kigali.
• Rwanda Air has the most nonstop cheap flights from Nairobi to Kigali.
• Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - Bole is the most famous link for cheap flights from Nairobi to Kigali.