If you want to take a break from the shackles of latest life by getting near to nature, think about visiting the Masai Mara National Park through Nairobi to maasai Mara flights. A big game reserve, placed precisely in Narok County, this paradise is home to abounding natural beauty, and animals between the South and North directions in search of greener pastures. This happens for the reason that Masai Mara likes on the equator.
A walk through Masai Mara will make you revel in your pure beauty, leaving you captivated at nature bounty. Marvel at the view of animals at their animated best in their natural habitat. Another star attraction of the park is the amazing hot air balloons rides that provide you stunning chance to admire the park from a bird's eye view.
Below we look into different activities that our guests can take part in when they visit the Masai Mara.
• Safari Drive
• See the Wildebeest Migration
• Enjoy at Governors Private Camp
• Enjoy Cultural Visits with the Maasai
• Mara River
• Walking safaris
• Mfangano Island on Lake Victoria
• Masai Mara airstrip
• African Sundowner
Fourteen weekly cheap flights from Nairobi to Masai Mara.
One airline fly from Nairobi to Maasai Mara.
The affordable price we found on a flight from Nairobi to Maasai Mara begins from €315. Keep searching to find lots of detail to help you book that flight and finish planning your tour to Maasai Mara.
You can touch down at Mara Serena in Maasai Mara. The most famous Nairobi airports to fly from:
• Jomo Kenyatta Intl
• The clear benefit of flying to Masai Mara is to keep time especially helpful for little safaris such as an overnight or 2 night trip. Also, as the road to Masai Mara is dusty and bumpy in locations, passengers with a back or medical situation are suggested to take the flight.
• Baggage is restricted to only 15kg per passenger and this contains check-in and carry on. Finally, the road tour, though long, does provide one the true feel of the country you are visiting and offer a more adventurous journey to your place, further rising the occasion of being in the wilderness.