If you are wondering what is the excellent place to learn about Mauritian culture and history, it has to be Port Louis, the capital of Mauritius. Placed in the north west area of the inland port Louis is the smallest of the Inland nine districts and definitely the hottest town of Mauritius. Here are some of the best attractions:
Most visitors find it best to begin the city trip in Caudan Waterfront. In addition of having one of the most safe parking of the city, Caudan opens up on the ocean on single side and is rightly placed for the next attractions of the city.
Caudan is an amazing beginning point to discover Port Louis, but one could simply spend a full day there with the numerous facilities, cinemas, luxurious boutiques and gambling den. Shops of all types, restaurants and cafes, cinemas, games rooms, musical fun, there is a pretty of everything to have fun.
The city of Port Louis was discovered in 1735 by François Mahé de Labourdonnais. Today still the French governor statue sits on Place d’Armes placed right in front of the port. Historic location but also extremely busy because the roads that runs through it links north and south of the city center.
You can guess a Nairobi to Port Louis flight time of up to five hours when flying direct. Airlines will travel distance of 1,928 kilometers.
There is presently zero airlines providing direct cheap flights from Nairobi to Port Louis.
Eleven flights departures from Nairobi to Port Louis on average per day.
• Afternoon - seventy-three percent of flight departures
• Evening - twenty-seven of flight departures
Kenya Airways offers seventy-seven percent of the non-stop flights between Nairobi and Port Louis.
• The cheap day to fly from Nairobi to Port Louis is on Tuesday.
• The average Nairobi to Port Louis flight time is up to five hours.
• Nairobi is served by one airport Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
• Port Louis is served by one airport Port Louis Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Airport (MRU).