Placed on South Africa northeast coast, Durban is the biggest city in the province of KwaZulu-Natal and a favorite location for visitors in search of sea, sun and surf. Here are some of the best attractions of Durban:
Durban is popular for its beaches, both in the city and the suburbs. Grab a best perfect book and a towel and spend the day working on your tan, or kick things up a notch with early morning kitesurfing season. uShaka beach is popular for its sandcastle artists, who make photo-worthy masterpieces for passing visitors.
An icon of Durban waterfront, this museum is the city key venue for music and athletic events. It is also a wonderful-seeker paradise providing several adrenalin-fuelled activities - including the Big Rush Swing. Mounted 80 meters/262 feet above the ground on the stadium graceful arch, the swing is the tallest in the planet.
Placed at the southern end of Durban's Golden Mile, this is the city's top-rated visitor attraction. The huge complex incorporates several different areas, including a rope adventure park, reptile house, and the Village Walk, an open-air shopping and dining place.
The distance of Durban flights from Port Elizabeth is 709 kilometers.
The common Port Elizabeth to Durban flight time is an hour and eighteen minutes.
There are nineteen direct flights from Port Elizabeth to Durban.
• You can guess to view four flights from Port Elizabeth to Durban a day.
• Afternoon - hundred percent of flight departures
There are presently four airlines offering Port Elizabeth to Durban flights, including SAA, FlySafair, Proflight Zambia.
• Port Elizabeth is 443 miles from Durban.
• There are two daily flights from Port Elizabeth to Durban.
• There are three weekly flights from Port Elizabeth to Durban.
• Two non-stop flights are operating from Port Elizabeth to Durban.
• FlySafair has the most nonstop flights between Durban and Port Elizabeth.
• Johannesburg, South Africa - O.R Tambo International is the most famous link for one stop flights between Durban and Port Elizabeth.