Discover what to view as you wander through the souk, visit the amazing Jamaa el Fna Square and the Badi Palace and many other remarkable places during your stay in Marrakech.
The Jemaa el-Fnaa is Marrakech big square and the most vital part of the medina. Here, tourists and inhabitants gather both during the night and day to have something to shop, eat, or observe the different shows taking place.
The souks start on the northern part of Jemaa el-Fnaa and spreads through different streets and passenger ways, fishing at the Marrakech Museum. Visitors will be capable to buy fabrics, clothes, food,l pottery, spices, jewellery and many other traditional Moroccan products in these remarkable traditional markets.
The Koutoubia Mosque is Marrakech's most vital mosque and was one of the biggest house of worships for followers of Islam when it was done in 1158. Its name means Mosque of Booksellers because of the different book stands that surrounded the Mosque when it was first built.
The Bahia Palace is one of the Marrakech's most imposing buildings. It was constructed at the end of 19th century, and was intended to be the most amazing place of all times.
There are no airlines that fly Raba to Marrakech directly.
Generally the excellent Rabat to Marrakech flight time is 2 months in advance. And the cheap days to fly are Saturdays, Wednesdays, and Tuesday. Sunday is the most costly.
Royal Air Maroc offers 4 flights between Marrakech and Rabat.
Flight time from Rabat to Marrakech is twenty-seven minutes. The distance between Marrakech and Rabat is 300 kilometers.
• Book at least three weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
• High season is considered to be July and June. The cheap month to fly to Marrakech is February.
• Rabat, Morocco is 186 miles from Marrakech.
• New Delhi, India - Indira Gandhi International Airport is the most famous link for one stop flights between Marrakech and Rabat.
• Menera Airport is the closet big airport in Marrakech.
• Menara Airports provides nonstop flights to sixty-eight cities.
• Every week, at least 54 local flights and 205 international flights depart from Menara Airport.