As the France capital city, Paris has endured as a vital city for more than two-thousand years. Also famous as the nicknames "city of lights" and "city of live". Paris is today of the world's leading centers for fashion, business, art, entertainment and culture. Here are some of the best attractions of the famous city:
Visiting the wonderful symbol of Paris generally ranks as the number 1 thing to do for most visitors. Towering more than 1,000 feet top in the Champ de Mars Park, this iron structure was constructed for the World Exposition 1889. One of the world's most photographed visitors attractions, the Eiffel Tower presents an amazing photography chance for both night and day times.
One of the most famous visitor attractions in Paris, the Arch de Triomphe was constructed in 1806 to memorialize the triumphal wars of Napoleon Bonaparte. Standing 165 feet high and 148 feet wide, the arch specs intricate reliefs depicting victorious wars and engraved names of many who died fighting for the emperor.
No tour to Paris could be complete without a visit to the world popular Notre Dame cathedral. Standing more than four hundred feet high with 2 lofty towers and a spire, this wonderful church is considered a best example of French Gothic architecture.
2h 40min is the average Rabat to Paris flight time.
There are six airlines who fly Paris to Rabat direct.
There are thirty-five flights per week flying from Paris to Rabat.
The distance between Rabat and Paris is 1,796 kilometers.
Air France offers fifty-two percent of the non-stop flights between Paris and Rabat.
• Rabat is 1,140 miles from Paris.
• There are daily four flights from Rabat to Paris.
• There are 35 weekly flights from Rabat to Paris.
• Twelve non-stop flights are operating form Rabat to Paris.
• Air France has the most nonstop flights between Paris and Rabat.
• Abu Dhabi, UAE - Abu Dhabi Intl is the most famous link for one stop flights between Paris and Rabat.
• The average flying time for a Rabat to Paris direct flight is two hours forty minutes.