Jeddah is a business hub of Saudi Arabia, so it has all of the new conveniences and fun choices travelers need, but it is also rich with history. While on holiday in Jeddah, you might shop in eleven story mall in the morning and spend the evening strolling via an open market alongside structures dating back to the seventh century. Here are some of the best attractions of Jeddah:
Jeddah Corniche is a city's waterfront area and a remarkable place to go to view a number of the city's most famous attractions. In addition to a big range of shopping and dining choices, Jeddah Corniche is also where you will find the Floating Mosque, the Fakieh Aquarium, and King Fahd's Fountain.
Roughly 1 million people visit Al Shallal theme park each year to enjoy the rides, ice rink, theme areas, and arcade. Those looking for an adrenaline burst will enjoy the sling shot ride and roller coaster, while visitors who favor something a bit tamer can check out the bumper vehicles or take a boat ride around the lake.
Founded in the seventh century, Al Balad is a UNESCO World Heritage place and cannot miss place for visitors. The maze-like streets are lined with hidden mosques, old tower houses, and open-air markets that are woven around little public squares.
The distance from cheapest flights Riyadh to Jeddah is 851 kilometers.
The average Riyadh to Jeddah flight time is an hour and forty-two minutes.
There are 360 Riyadh to Jeddah cheap flights.
Saudi Arabian airlines offers 38 percent of the non-stop Riyadh to Jeddah flights.
• The flight distance between Jeddah and Riyadh is 851km.
• There are four airlines that provide direct flights from Jeddah to Riyadh.
• The most famous airline flying from Riyadh to Jeddah is Flyadeal.
• The quickest flight time for direct flights from Riyadh to Jeddah is one hour thirty minutes. The average flight time is one hour forty-one minutes.
• The quickest flight time for flights with stopovers is three hours twenty minutes.
• The earliest flight of the day departs at 00:30. The final flight of the day departs at 00:30.