With a big and turbulent history, Dar es Salaam provides a multitude of cultural and historical attractions for holidaymaker and other visitors to enjoy while visiting Dar es Salaam. Your flights to Dar es Salaam will take you to the educational and cultural center of the country. Here are some of the best attractions of the city:
The National Museum Tanzania houses archaeological finds. The most vital of these archaeological finding here for which most of the guests reserve flights from Tanga to Dear es Salaam to visit the amazing museum. This museum is housed in the former King George V Memorial Museum building. The fossil found from Olduvai George are amazingly showed at museum.
A visit to the Village Museum provides an insight to the life and lifestyle of the tribes in Dar es Salaam. It is a special museum of its type where one taking cheap flights to Dar es Salaam will get to witness traditional house of eighteen different tribes presenting eighteen different tribes from the various parts of Tanzania. In the surrounding village museums gardens have been planted with native plants.
Generally the best Tanga to Dar es Salaam flight time to book is 2 months in advance. And the cheap days to fly are Wednesday, Tuesday, and Saturdays. Sunday is the most costly.
There are one direct flights from Tanga to Dar es Salaam.
Auric Air, Coastal Air offers non-stop flights between Dar es Salaam and Tanga.
• Tanga is 124 miles from Dar es Salaam.
• Zanzibar, Tanzania - Zanzibar Kisauni is the most famous link for one stop flights between Dar es Salaam and Tanga.
• The quickest flight time for Tanga to Dar es Salaam direct flight is one hour five minutes. The average Tanga to Dar es Salaam flights time is one hour twenty-three minutes.
• The quickest flight time for flight with stopovers is two hours twenty-five minutes.
• The earliest flight of the day departs at 07:20. The final cheap flights from Tanga to Dar es Salaam departs at 15:50.