The amazing commercial center of Tanzania, Dar es Salaam is a wonderful, working city that a raw energy to it unmatched by any other big metropolis in East Africa. Here are some of the best attractions of the famous city.
This is the location to sort out some souvenirs for your family and friends. There is a big range of high standard products. The prices are higher than in domestic markets. The benefit is that it is simpler to find good items, without having to spend a lot of time. Because it is on the way to the airport, it makes a best sopping place for last minute shopping of domestic products before heading back.
In case you are wondering about the building architecture, Azania front Lutheran Church was built back in 1898 by German missionaries. Currently, it is one of Dar Es Salaam landmark, it is still used for choir rehearsals and services. Late afternoon the service is generally in English.
Placed on Msasani peninsula, Coco Beach is a best weekend place among the locals. The beach transforms into a food market with beer and coconut offered at many stands. If you arrive there during low tide, you would not be capable to swim, but Coco Beach is still a perfect location to hang out giving one the chance to also interact with locals.
The distance from cheap flights from Zanzibar to Dar es Salaam is 72 kilometers.
The average Zanzibar to Dar es Salaam flight time is twenty-four minutes.
There are 306 direct flights from Zanzibar to Dar es Salaam.
Coastal Aviation offers thirty-four percent of the non-stop flights between Dar es Salaam and Zanzibar.
• Dar es Salaam, Tanzania is forty-five miles from Zanzibar Island
• There are 39 daily cheap flights from Zanzibar to Dar es Salaam.
• There are 43 weekly flights from Zanzibar to Dar es Salaam direct flights.
• Regional Air has the most direct flights between Zanzibar and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
• Nairobi, Kenya - Jomo Kenyatta Intl is the most famous link for one stop flights between Zanzibar and Dar es Salaam.