Book cheap flights from Zanzibar to Pemba Island online with Tiketi.com for the best offers. About 50 kilometers northeast of Zanzibar Island lies the archipelagos second biggest landmass, Pemba, Pemba Island has always been Zanzibar most fertile and green isle, and most of the cloves for which Zanzibar is popular are grown here. The yearly harvest runs from July to February when the scent of drying cloves lingers on every passing breeze. You can visit Dar es Salaam through great offers on flight tickets from Zanzibar to Pemba Island.
Ngezi Forest Reserve, on Pemba island north-western tip, is perhaps the top location in the archipelago to view Zanzibar's original wildlife. A charming, unspoilt expanse of forest in its own right, it also hosts the Pemba flying fox, different species of miniature antelope and monkey, and Zanzibar's 3 endemic bird species, the Pemba scops owl, Pemba violet-breasted sunbird and Pemba white-eye.
Beaches are silent, snorkelling reefs hardly visited on the whole the island excludes exclusivity, while still retaining sufficient accommodation choices to suit most budgets.
Pemba Island has remarkable diving for all levels, but is perhaps top known for its more technical diving opportunities. The excellent months on Pemba Island are July to November. December to March tend to be more windier and humid as the north-eastern Kaskazi blows.
0h 30min is the Zanzibar to Pemba Island flight time.
There are three airlines who fly cheap flights from Zanzibar to Pemba Island direct.
There are fifty-two cheapest flights Zanzibar to Pemba Island per week.
There is only 1 airport in Pemba.
This is one of the top islands in Tanzania. It is approximately 75 kilometers from Zanzibar to Pemba Island.
• Zanzibar Island, is 79 miles from Pemba Island.
• There are seven daily flights from Zanzibar to Pemba Island.
• There are seven weekly cheap flights from Zanzibar to Pemba Island.
• 7 non-stop flights are operating between Pemba Island and Zanzibar.
• Auric Air has the most nonstop Zanzibar to Pemba Island flights cheap.
• Ten direct flights are operating from Zanzibar to Pemba Island.
• Tanga, Tanzania - Tanga Airport is the most famous link for one stop :Zanzibar to Pemba Island flights.
• The average flight time for a direct flight from Zanzibar, Tanzania to Pemba Island is thirty minutes.