Search, compare and do cheap Interstate Airways online booking. Whether you are planning a luxury getaway or searching for business charter service, interstate Airways can offer you with a best itinerary.
Interstate Airways founded in 2012 in Nairobi Kenya, Juba, South Sudan soon in Entebbe and Khartoum spanning Africa and the Middle East. Humbly servicing 100s of customers with over 1000s of cargo, flights and passengers. Do cheap Interstate Airways flight booking online now and save time and money.
From its headquarters in Juba South Sudan, accompanied by the regional offices in Dubai and Nairobi, interstate airways has been providing standard aircraft for charter solutions which run in the rigorous and challenging atmosphere within African continent.
• Interstate airways Ltd is a Juba, South Sudan based Aviation firm that was unified as a federally registered corporation in 2012. It is a part of Timbis Aviation Group, Kenya.
• The airline has been rendering charter services not just to the oil industry in South Sudan but also to other customers at home and abroad since it was established.
• In its fleet in the turbo prop and jet engine aircraft, which provides faster and excellent travel and delivery of cargo, mail to remote and passengers. This improvement offers avenues for reducing costs and checking excessive fuel use.
• With a broad range of cargo plans, from 7t to 35t, interstate Airways provide air cargo charter services in Africa and South Sudan.
• The airline handles perishables, cargo, live animals, pharmaceuticals, dangerous goods and courier services.
Interstate have experience in supporting and operating aircraft in a range of situations, with an emphasis on maintaining first worlds standards in harsh atmosphere.
Interstate fleets consists of ten aircrafts namely: KING AIR 200, HS748 BEACH1900, IL76TD, DC9 Freighter, AN-26 Fokker50, CRJ 100, Let 410, MI-8 Helicopter, and DC8-63F. The Airline intends to include an extra wide body cargo aircraft.