Lowveld bus online booking made easy. Lowveld bus service was founded in 1983 October by Granet Van der Walt and Louis Rossel. The dormant firm name Laeveld bus Diens was bought by Thaba Nchu transport as well as twenty permits to operate a passenger service in the Ellisras area. So do Lowveld bus online ticket booking now!
They cover the full Lephalale area including the rural places surrounding Lephalale (Grootegeluk Mine, Seleka, Shongoane, Abbotspoort, and Marapong).
They also have a daily service to Pretoria. They do contracted services to the Matimba Power station, Grootegeluk Mine, and the new Medupi power station.
Their private hire services cover the full of South Africa and some places in Botswana.
Lowveld bus service have a big range of fleet, starting with a minibus to a keyline buses, below are the type of buses they have:
• Seventeen Seater Mercedes Benz Sprinters
• Twenty-one Seater Mercedes Benz Sprinters
• Twenty-five Seater Mercedes Benz Vincino
• Thirty-five Seater Mercedes Benz Atego
• Forty seater Volvo Luxury Bus
• Sixty-five Seater Mercedes Benz Marcopolo
• Man Lion explorer
• Mercedes Benz predators
• 114 Seater Man Train buses
• 104 seater Merced Benz train buses
Lowveld Bus Service
100 Ngoako Ramathlodi Weg
P.O. Box 413
In 1998 the Department of transport and roads put out a Kilometre based tender for transport in the area and it was honored to Lowveld bus service. In 2001 one of the owners Garnet Van der Walt was brought out and new firm Buthotis Trading (Pty) Ltd.