Wild beasts, natural beauty, and friendly locals, Kilimanjaro has it all. The crowning Tanzania jewel, go right in the heart of this remarkable area with a trip to the Kilimanjaro National Park. First things first: you will want to perform some climbing.
The highlight of a tour to Kilimanjaro is climbing Its signature mountain. Standing 5896 metres high, experiencing Mount Kilimanjaro by foot is once-in-a-life experience. There are a big range of hiking trails and routes that are perfect for different levels of health and difficulty.
If you are eager on pushing yourself, head right up to Kibo Peak. The tallest of the 3 volcanoes of Kilimanjaro, you will have to hike through 5 different climate zones to conquer Kibo. Pass via semi-arid bush, snow-capped peaks and rainforests to get to the summit.
If you want to get in on the open-air adventure but want to keep it light, we advise opting for the Shira Plateau instead. The charming stretch of parkland was once a very old volcano, and its valley were carved out by lava rivers 1000s of 1000s of years ago. Walk these very oil trails in search of lions, elephants, and buffalos for your own lion King moment.
The distance from cheap flights from Dar es Salaam to Kilimanjaro is 499 kilometers.
The average Dar es Salaam to Kilimanjaro flight time is an hour and fifteen minutes.
There are fifty-four Dar es Salaam to Kilimanjaro direct flights.
Precisionair offers sixty-six percent of the non-stop flights between Kilimanjaro and Dar Es Salaam.
The cheap day to fly from Dar es Salaam to Kilimanjaro is on Tuesday.
• Dar es Salaam is 280 miles from Kilimanjaro.
• There are sixteen weekly flights from Dar es Salaam to Kilimanjaro.
• Fourteen non-stop flights are operating from Dar es Salaam to Kilimanjaro.
• Precision Air has the most nonstop flights between Kilimanjaro and Dar es Salaam.
• Nairobi, Kenya - Jomo Kenyatta Intl is the most famous link for one stop flights between Kilimanjaro and Dar es Salaam.