Zimbabwe capital city Harare is the most wonderful city north of the Limpopo River in Southern Africa. Harare boasts of an international airport and different 5 star restaurants and hotels, cinemas, shopping malls, night clubs, theatres, plus more cultural pleasures in and around the city.
Bird-watching and animal viewing encompassed by one of Harare chief lakes, the amazing Lake is a remarkable venue for wildlife watching, and is a best location to enjoy a picnic whilst being surrounded by nature. The park is a reserve place for wildlife who lived around the lake, and it spans gigantic six-thousand hectares in total.
Zimbabwe's popular stone scultures placed in Harare's Mosasa Park suburb, the park was created in 1970s as a venue to showcase domestic stone art and sculpture. The project, started by Roy Guthrie architect, has flourished to become perhaps the most well-known exhibition of Zimbabwe stone sculptors in Africa, and showcases work in Zimbabwe and many other nations.
Visit Mashonaland biggest private game reserve with over forty-five mammals and more than 180 bird species. Tailor-made safari choices contain game drives, canoe, horseback, fishing and walking.
The distance of cheap flights from Johannesburg to Harare is 957 kilometers.
The common Johannesburg to Harare flight time is 1 hour and 40 minutes.
There are 74 Johannesburg to Harare direct flights.
South African Airways provides 43 percent of the non-stop flights between Harare and Johannesburg.
Your flight from Johannesburg to Harare will depart from Tambo International Airport and arrive in the HRE in Zimbabwe.
On average twenty-six flights depart from Johannesburg to Harare per day.
• Early morning - eight percent of flight departures
• Morning - thirty-eight percent of flight departures
• Afternoon - twenty-three percent of flight departures
• Evening - thirty-one percent of flight departures
• Fastjet has the most nonstop flights between Harare and Johannesburg.
• Lusaka, Zambia - Lusaka is the most famous link for one stop flights between Harare and Johannesburg.
• Johannesburg is 587 miles from Harare.