Pemba is a quaint port town near to the Quirimbas Archipelago. It is placed on one of the world's biggest natural bays. Locals live in little huts surrounded by big baobab trees. The famous Wimbe Beach is close to a coral reef, making it a prime snorkeling and scuba diving place. Here are some of the best attractions of Pemba:
Even if you do not think you want to purchase crafts, it is value stopping in at the amazing Artes Maconde at Avani Pemba Beach Hotel. It sells a big range of standard carvings, textiles and craft sourced from all through Mozambique as well as elsewhere in the area.
Pemba is all about Wimbi Beach, placed 4km east of downtown place. The amazing arc of sand is backed by a varied but never oppressive set of beach bars, places to stay and eating joints. Swimming is safe and the sea breezes are cool. There is first-class diving one kilometer offshore.
Pemba's most remarkable market in the Natite neighborhourhood close to where Avenida Marginal meets Avenida Eduardo Mondlane. It is big, stunning affair that seems to sell everything bar, possibly, the kitchen sink.
If you just visit one of Pemba's bairros, ensure it is Paquitequte placed beside the bay downhill from the centre. Dominated by its waterside fish market and distinctive white and green mosque, it is like a fishing village wrapped within a bigger city.
The distance of Pemba flights from Johannesburg is 1942 kilometers.
The common Johannesburg to Pemba flight time is two hours and fifty-five minutes.
There are six direct flights from Johannesburg to Pemba.
South African Airways offers hundred percent of the non-stop flights between Pemba and Johannesburg.
• Johannesburg is 1945 km from Pemba.
• There are one daily flights from Johannesburg to Pemba.
• There are one weekly flights from Johannesburg to Pemba.
• One non-stop flights are operating from Johannesburg to Pemba.
• South African Airways has the most nonstop Johannesburg to Pemba flights.
• Maputo, Mozambique - Maputo Intl is the most famous link for one stop flights between Pemba and Johannesburg.
• The common Johannesburg to Pemba flight time is two hours fifty-five minutes.