Dubai is an ever-rising and bustling metropolitan. The city is forever brimming in some activity and dynamic life. Placed in the middle east of UAE, the city is a land of shopping malls and skyscrapers.
Places which you must visit:
• The Mall of the Emirates and Dubai Mall are no less than heaven for the shopaholics. While the former is the world's biggest mall, the latter is the home of every possible brand around the globe.
• The Restless planet, one of the adventurous Dubai attractions is a type of reconstruction of the Jurassic Park and is placed in the City of Arabia.
• Ski Dubai is the biggest indoor ski slope in the planet and will provide you a lifelong experience of adventure and fun.
• The Dubailand is the biggest amusement park of the planet.
• The world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa is approximately 2127 feet long and is a mesmerizing sight.
• The artificial islands are one of the most visited. The Palm Jumeria islands is a wonder.
• The tour to Dubai is incomplete without a visit to the Safari Desert.
• The only 7 star hotel of the planet, the Burj Al Arab hotel is a location to be.
The average direct Lagos to Dubai flights cheap takes 7h 40m, covering an area of 5895 km.
There are twenty-three Lagos to Dubai direct flights per week, averaging three per day.
Emirates three times daily are the most frequent flyers on this route.
There are many airlines that travel on Lagos to Dubai routes like Kenya Airways, Egypt Air, and Emirates.
For Dubai to Lagos, Tuesday is the affordable day to fly on average and Wednesday is the most costly. Flying from Lagos back to Dubai, the top deals are usually found on Sunday, with Thursday being the most expensive.
• The Lagos to Dubai flights cheap was found, on average, ninety days before departure.
• Book at least three weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
• Morning departure is approximately thirty-four percent affordable than even evening flight, on average.