Cape Town was actually established as supply station for Dutch East indies ships that were headed east. It holds a wonderful place on the South African coast, offering amazing bay and ocean views with Table Mountains as a scenic backdrop. Here are some of the best attractions of the city:
Placed within a national park, reaching the height of the table mountain is a wonderful practice that provides extraordinary, birds eye-view overlooking the Cape Town city, Robben Island to the north and the Atlantic seaboard to the south and west.
Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
The Victoria & Alfred Waterfront is famous one of the South Africa's most popular attractions, with its amazing views of the Atlantic Ocean, Table Mountain and Table Bay. Named for the British Queen Victoria and her youngest son Alfred, who tipped the primary stones for the breakwater back in the 1860s, the historic waterfront today boasts a big range of restaurants, shops and nightlife.
Kirstenbosch National Botanic Garden
This famous garden, established in 1913, is one of the world's biggest botanical gardens, and was the first to focus on a country's native plants. Kirstenbosch specs not just plants from the Cape area but also from all through Southern Africa.
Kenya Airways, Etihad Airways are the only airlines providing Nairobi to Cape Town direct flights?
Visitors can guess a direct flight to take about six hours, flying a distance of approximately 2550 kilometers.
Per day, three flights depart from Nairobi to Cape town.
Afternoon - hundred percent of cheapest flights Nairobi to Cape Town departures.
The cheap day to fly from Nairobi to Cape town is on Wednesday.
• Nairobi, Kenya is 2550 miles from Cape Town Central
• There are three weekly flights from Nairobi to Cape Town.
• There are ten weekly flights from Nairobi to Cape town.
• One non-stop Cape Town flights from Nairobi are operating.
• Kenya Airways has the most nonstop flights between Cape Town and Nairobi.
• Johannesburg, South Africa - O.R. Tamboo International is the most famous link for one stop flights between Cape Town and Nairobi.
• Cape Town Intl Airport provides nonstop flights to thirty cities.