Search, compare and book cheap flights from Nairobi to Lagos with confidence on Tiketi.com. Lagos has something for every person. So, if you are in Lagos alone, with your family, friends and partner, there are lots of activities to engage in and locations to visit to make your stay fun and worthwhile. One-stop website for cheap airfares and flight tickets from Nairobi to Lagos, Nigeria.
You may not know a lot about the Nigeria history until you take a trip to the National Museum placed around the Muson Center in Onikan. The national Museum is a place of cultural and historical importance in the country, as it has wonderful collection of Nigerian art, including archaeological, carvings, statuary, and ethnographic exhibits. Plus, this is chance to take amazing selfies here if you are the picture taking type.
Festac town was built for participants of the festivals of culture and arts in 1977. The town has a top cultural heritage and makes for best location to visit for people looking to explore Lagos.
Having being modernized and transformed by Felas popular kids, the New Afrika Shrine is a fun sanctuary, a location to catch true fun for fun seekers. You can go to the shrine on Thursday night for a open show with Femi Kuti.
The nearest airport to Nairobi, is Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and the nearest airport to Lagos is Murtala Muhammad Airport.
Distance form cheapest flights from Nairobi to Lagos (LOS), Nigeria is about 3840.
Non-stop Nairobi to Lagos, Nigeria flight time is around five hours and fifteen minutes.
This is the average non-stop flight time from Lagos to either of the big airports that serves Nairobi.
There are only one airline that provides direct cheap flights from Nairobi to Lagos (LOS), Nigeria.
The most famous airline flying cheap Nairobi to Lagos flights is RwandAir.
• There are two weekly flights from Nairobi to Lagos.
• Nairobi, Kenya is 3,835 km from Lagos
• Two non-stop cheap flights from Nairobi to Lagos (LOS), Nigeria are operating from Nairobi to Lagos.
• Kenya Airways has the most nonstop cheap flights from Nairobi to Lagos (LOS), Nigeria.
• Paris, France - Charles De Gaulle Airport is the most famous link for one stop flights between Lagos and Nairobi.
• The earliest flight of the day departs at 5:45. The final flight of the day departs at 14:45.