Mash Poa / Mash East Africa online booking made easy. Online bus ticket booking is not just convenient but also a best way to reserve a spot on the bus long before traveling rush starts.
If this is your first time trying this via bus company, you do not have to hesitate. This is a fast and simple guide to help you do actually that.
Top Route: Nairobi - Mombasa, Nairobi - Kigali, Nairobi - Kampala, Nairobi - Malindi, From Mombasa, Mombasa - Nairobi, Mombasa - Kisumu, Mombasa - Mumias, Mombasa - Migori, Mombasa - Kitui, Kampala - Nairobi, Kitui - Mombasa, Malindi - Nairobi.
DAILY DEPARTURES FROM MOMBASA TO:
1. MOMBASA TO MALABA -5:30AM
2. MOMBASA TO KISUMU-5:30AM
3. MOMBASA TO KITUI- 8:00 AM
4. MOMBASA TO NAIROBI (7:30AM ,8:30AM ,10:00AM & 11:00AM)
DAILY DEPARTURES FROM NAIROBI TO,
1. NAIROBI TO KAMPALA-6:00AM & 6:15AM
2 NAIROBI TO MALINDI- 7:00 AM
3. NAIROBI TO MOMBASA ( 7:30AM ,8:00AM,10:00AM & 10:30AM )
DAILY DEPARTURE FROM MALINDI TO NAIROBI -06:30AM
DAILY DEPARTURES FROM KITUI TO MOMBASA- 08:00AM
DAILY DEPARTURE FROM KAMPALA TO NAIROBI -12:30AM & 1:00AM
DAILY DEPARTURE TIME FROM KISUMU TO MOMBASA -06:30AM
DAILY DEPARTURE FROM MALABA TO MOMBASA -07:30:AM
N.B REPORT TO THE OFFICE 30 MINUTES BEFORE DEPARTURE TIME.
Mash Poa is one of the most famous firms in Kenya.
All you need to perform is first book your online ticket and have a ride with them.
Mash Poa online booking can be performed from your computer or phone and within a few minutes, you will have an e-ticket. Follow these steps to book either a Mash Pao bus online.
Mash plaza ,mwembe tayari
Mash East Africa offers a more straightforward, convenient, and safer way to book for a bus online. The online booking system support all routes that the bus covers. Here is how to book online:
1. Visit the Mash Poa site
2. On top of the display, you will view a search bar with the details, from, to and dates.
3. Pick a city or town from where you want Mash Pao buses to pick you.
4. Pick the date of travel
5. Pick a return date, if necessary, click research.
6. On the next page that opens up, you will have to view and pick the accessible seats.
7. A graphic will show with seat numbers. Each seat has a fare and color amount. Yellow for VIP, Blue for Normal and Green for Business.
8. Pick a seat number based on the amount of cash you would love to spend on the journey.
9. After picking a seat, pick your boarding point and dropping point. You will view the fare amount showed. Click on continue
10. Review your ticket and click continue to print or show.