2 NIGHT VICTORIA FALLS SAFARI LODGE PACKAGE
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
It’s one of the most famous Victoria Falls Safari Lodges and is renowned for breath-taking views and luxurious rooms. The sunset-facing Victoria Falls Safari Lodge overlooks the African bushveld, which includes a waterhole frequented by elephants, buffalo and kudu. Guests may enjoy the breath-taking view from their rooms, MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant, The Buffalo Bar, the swimming pool or the fitness room.
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is built of thatch and timber and rises several levels, giving the impression of a vast open-plan tree house, with all 72 rooms, facing out towards the Zambezi National Park. All rooms have sliding glass doors opening onto a private balcony.
Dining options include the fine dining MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant, the famous Buffalo Bar and the ‘must-do’ Boma – Dinner & Drum Show.
All rooms have private balconies, offering superb views of spectacular sunsets and the African bushveld.
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge packages facilities include:
– Complimentary Wi-Fi
– A 24-hour reception
– Activities booking desk
– Courtesy hourly shuttle bus service to the town centre, craft markets and the Victoria Falls Rainforest
– Souvenir shop
– TV lounge with international channels
– MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant, Buffalo Bar and The Boma – Dinner & Drum Show
– Two-tiered swimming pool with sundeck
– Fitness room
– Guest lounge in the apex of the central building with superb views of the waterhole
– Internet lounge
– Babysitting service available (advance notice required)
– Visa, American Express and MasterCard accepted
Leave a reply