• Duration: 3 hours
• Private guided Zanzibar Jozani Forest tour
• Walk through nature trail of the forest and meet the red colobus monkeys
• Enjoy the friendship of red colobus
• Discover the largest forest in Zanzibar Islands where leopards even hide themselves
• Walk on a romantic jetty and explore the thick mangrove trees
• Knowledgeable and friendly tour guide
• This Zanzibar Jozani Forest tour begins from Stone Town
Go to the Zanzibar Jozani Forest tour that begins from beach hotels.
Zanzibar Jozani Forest tour is an half day guided tour. The forest is also known as jozani chwaka bay national park. This forest holds the rare Red Colobus Monkeys that can not be seen anywhere else in the world.
Tourists may have to start by visit the natural forest whereby the smaller trees and bushes make several sub-canopies under the highest canopy. However this attraction (natural forest) and the nature walk are just options to our clients.
You may will be also walked through nature trail (nature walk) of the forest, which is an habitat for many animal species and mainly Red Colobus Monkeys. Many of the tourists have much interest with only seeing the red colobus monkeys, and therefore they can spend some time to see this attraction and they can get back to their hotel or ahead to the other day tours if they did book to do so.
Walk into the forest canopy area on wooden ramps and explore the mangrove area with its birds and other exotic wildlife.
Policy & TermsThis 3-hour guided Zanzibar Jozani Forest tour. Kid’s policy: Kids bellow 5 year free, kids above 6 -11 years 50%. Organized by: Babi Tours
Tour Length: : 1 | : 0